Law Association, HKUSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swap - in response to the change of rules

3 posters

Go down

Swap - in response to the change of rules Empty Swap - in response to the change of rules

Post  dixon_co 3/9/2009, 2:00 am

Background
I have offered to buy a tutorial timeslot here. At that time, the only rule concerning the deletion of post was that posts containing indecent language would be deleted. It may be that the Law Association views buying, selling, money and prices as something indecent (so that in their views we are committing indecent acts when we go to the supermarket). If not, then their new rules are operating with retrospective effects. Anyway, my posts are deleted and I now have to offer to swap.

Offer
Contitutional Law: 13 for 7,8,9 or 10

dixon_co

Back to top Go down

Swap - in response to the change of rules Empty New course?

Post  megan 3/9/2009, 3:24 pm

(see subject)

megan

Back to top Go down

Swap - in response to the change of rules Empty Re: Swap - in response to the change of rules

Post  leo 4/9/2009, 12:09 am

My dear friend, just to be the devil's advocate, have you considered the possibility that the LA does not consider 'buying, selling', 'money and prices' as something indecent, but merely that offers to buy are different in nature from tutorial swapping and as such is beyond what is allowed to be posted in this forum? It follows that they have only clarified an existing rule (that this forum is open for the purpose of swaps instead of purchases) by excluding offers to buy such that its ambit is defined more clearly, which I suppose you would agree that they have the right to, and thus this rule had not been applied retrospectively. Neutral

leo

Back to top Go down

Swap - in response to the change of rules Empty Re: Swap - in response to the change of rules

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down